Falcon Lake Boat Rental

Hey guys-
    Does anyone know if its possible to rent a boat on Lake Falcon? Can't seem to find anything on the internet.
    We live in MN and are thinking about flying down to Laredo since flights are so cheap right now. I'd rather not spend $500 a day booking with a guide when we can likely figure out the bite without one. We did this a few years ago on Lake Fork and had a great time.
    How's the bite been on Falcon? Heard the water was still pretty low?
    Anyone interested in renting out their boat for the week? Maybe you could rent my Ranger for a week on Lake Minnetonka?

2. Member
    never seen or heard of anyone renting a boat down there, lake is very low. Good luck is all I can tell ya.

3. Member
    Contact James at Falcon Lake Tackle he would know.

I've never seen or heard of boat rentals down there either. It's best to just hire a guide for the day.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

Quote Originally Posted by Z19RangerSteve View Post
    Hey guys-
    Does anyone know if its possible to rent a boat on Lake Falcon? Can't seem to find anything on the internet.
    We live in MN and are thinking about flying down to Laredo since flights are so cheap right now. I'd rather not spend $500 a day booking with a guide when we can likely figure out the bite without one. We did this a few years ago on Lake Fork and had a great time.
    How's the bite been on Falcon? Heard the water was still pretty low?
    Anyone interested in renting out their boat for the week? Maybe you could rent my Ranger for a week on Lake Minnetonka?
    Thank you for wanting to visit South Texas, however there has never been or will be a boat rental on Lake Falcon. As you know it is an International Reservoir which borders Texas and Mexico and your best bet is to hire a guide that knows the lake. We are in a drought situation and she's currently down 43 feet. Contact me for some recommendations if you'd like.

Debra