Switchable circuit breaker question

Hi guys,
    I have a 125aH ionic lithium house battery for electronics. I have 8ga running from battery, with positive running thru a 30amp blue seas switchable breaker at the battery, then to a blue seas fuse box under the dash. I have 2 helix 12s, 360, and Ethernet port running off the fuse block. Going to install a garmin 93sv and livescope box. I was going to hook the garmin power into the fuse box as well. To avoid voltage drop and have clean power, I was thinking about running another 8ga wire from the house battery to the bow, to hook to another fuse block for just the garmin and black box. I would want to switch this run at the battery as well. My question is, can I hook the positive wire from the second run of 8 ga wire to the current switchable breaker that is now for the fuse block at the console? Or is it just one positive wire per switchable breaker? I didn’t want to have to install another switchable breaker at the battery for the garmin if I don’t have to.

thanks!

2. Member
    If the load amps don’t exceed 80% of the switch amperage,then yes. 80% of that switch is 24 amps. The switch won’t know or care how many wires are on it.

3. Member
    Thanks! I suppose that would be cleaner power for the garmin.