USA Electronics installer in Georgia?

Hey guys and gals,
    I live about an hour south of Atlanta and am looking for recommendations for top notch electronics installers within an hr or 2 of the big city? I’m open to small businesses or even a guy that does it in his garage on the weekends. I have the mounts, head units and livescope from Santa but really not wanting to go through the headache of fishing wires or any of that. Thanks for any feedback!

2. Member
    What boat do you want clean power etc it can be simple or pretty elaborate depends on what you want. I would talk to you about it and show you how mine is. 2007 Ranger 521clean power duel HDS Lives at console working on duels up front with active target

If you are willing to travel to Lagrange GA, GLL Marine has a small shop and are nice folks. I shop there but have never had them install anything. West GA Boat Center is a Tracker/Nitro Dealer and does nice work on installations. They did nice work on my pontoon electronics.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

4. Member
    West Georgia Marine did my active target install and was great.
    2021 Triton 20 TRX Patriot w/ 250 ProXS
    16” HDS Live at console
    12” & 9” HDS Live at Bow
    Ghost, Active Target, Atlas Hydraulic, and 8’ Blades

5. Member
    Thanks for the feedback so far! To the question above I am replacing old worn out AGMs with all new lithium for both trolling motor, starting battery and electronics. Have an echomap 126 and 106 along with livescope and a gt56 for the transom as well as a new NOCO charger. I definitely want as clean a power as possible to avoid interference and get the best picture available. The boat is an 09 ranger Z21. I’ve heard of ACV marine in Buford. Anybody have experience with them? Thank you.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoDawg85 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback so far! To the question above I am replacing old worn out AGMs with all new lithium for both trolling motor, starting battery and electronics. Have an echomap 126 and 106 along with livescope and a gt56 for the transom as well as a new NOCO charger. I definitely want as clean a power as possible to avoid interference and get the best picture available. The boat is an 09 ranger Z21. I’ve heard of ACV marine in Buford. Anybody have experience with them? Thank you.
    did you purchase everything already . Impulse lithium is 3 hours from you can't think of a better shop to take care of everything mentioned. Specialize in Garmin noco. Sea clear power harnesses and obviously lithium. Full installs and you know it's done professional and right.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    did you purchase everything already . Impulse lithium is 3 hours from you can't think of a better shop to take care of everything mentioned. Specialize in Garmin noco. Sea clear power harnesses and obviously lithium. Full installs and you know it's done professional and right.
    Hey KandK, I did already purchase everything when the Christmas sales started hitting. I have everything, I think, except actual wiring for new home runs and any bus bars that might be needed. Livescope and 126sv for the bow, 106sv for the console, 4 new Lithiums and a noco charger.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoDawg85 View Post
    Hey KandK, I did already purchase everything when the Christmas sales started hitting. I have everything, I think, except actual wiring for new home runs and any bus bars that might be needed. Livescope and 126sv for the bow, 106sv for the console, 4 new Lithiums and a noco charger.
    can still hit them up for a install cost.

9. Member
    can still hit them up for a install cost.
    Didn’t realize they were close to me also. They do new harness installs there?
    16” HDS Live at console
    12” & 9” HDS Live at Bow

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tdnick View Post
    yes they sure do

11. Member
    yes they sure do
    Nice. Thank you for the info.
    16” HDS Live at console
    12” & 9” HDS Live at Bow

12. Member
    Do it yourself and save the money, its so easy

13. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by tdnick View Post
    We can definitely help you out. We carry Sea Clear Power harnesses and we are also a dealer for BBT Mounts, Humminbird, Lowrance and Garmin.
    Call us if you would like to schedule an install

205-882-1922

14. Member
    AVC in Atlanta

https://www.avcmarine.com/

is a good choice too

15. Member
    Did you try Radio Active up the street? I know they have boat electronics in store. Just a thought......

16. Member
    I found a highly touted gentleman in kennesaw. Dropped the boat off yesterday and can’t wait to get her back! Like a kid at Christmas. Thanks for all the feedback and leads guys!