Thread: Ms. Dorry

Ms. Dorry

I chatted with Ms. Dorry (BCB clothing) Monday morning about a special embroidery request I was wondering about for a jacket. I had the jacket in my hands today at 1:00, 3 1/2 days later. I am speechless. I've been quite critical in the past regarding some design issues and problems I've had with my Cougar, but my goodness, the customer service I've received from Dorry, Richard (service), and Alan (parts), literally inspires me to be a better person. These folks are the pinnacle of genuine customer service and an enormous credit to BassCat boats.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macsimus View Post
    I chatted with Ms. Dorry (BCB clothing) Monday morning about a special embroidery request I was wondering about for a jacket. I had the jacket in my hands today at 1:00, 3 1/2 days later. I am speechless. I've been quite critical in the past regarding some design issues and problems I've had with my Cougar, but my goodness, the customer service I've received from Dorry, Richard (service), and Alan (parts), literally inspires me to be a better person. These folks are the pinnacle of genuine customer service and an enormous credit to BassCat boats.
    The Best of the Best!
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

Nice of you to take time and recognize them Mr. McCracken ... well done sir !
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    2021 Mercury ProXS 250hp 4S

4. Bobby8
    They are great folks, definitely an asset to BCB!!

5. Member
    Met Ms. Dorry in Oct at a Basscat Boat plant tour....lets just say that my wife fell in love. Makes it that much easier to order the new Caracal with the wifey poo on board!!

Thank you Macsimus.

BCB

7. Member
    If I ever were to buy another boat, it'd be a BassCat - and that's largely because of their service. I haven't needed help often, but when I have they've been outstanding.
    2023 Puma STS

This is great to hear. Can't wait to become part of the family

9. Member
    BEST IN THE BUSINESS Basscat Family isn't just words

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchcat1 View Post
    BEST IN THE BUSINESS Basscat Family isn't just words
    100 % Agree
    2020 Basscat Lynx..
    2020 Mercury 300 Pro XS 4S..