ZXR 20 Shortest length for storage

For you guys that own a one of these now I'm wondering if the published "Length on Trailer w/Motor Trimmed Vertical w/Swing Away Tongue folded shortest length" of 23'-5" is actually accurate? I ask because my current Zx225 is 9 inches longer than what was published by Skeeter when I bought it seven years ago. Luckily it still fit into my garage but if the newer ZXR 20 is too far over the 23'-5" mark, then I'll have to punt. My dealer has zero inventory so I'm not able to check for myself.

Thanks,
    David

I'll check when I get home this evening, but I'm pretty sure it's right at the 23' 5" mark. My last boat stored right at 23' and it was a 19 footer and I was surprised when I put this one in the garage that it didn't hardly take up anymore room - maybe a little wider but that's it.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member
    Published lengths are accurate now, I asked the same before I purchased my zx225 and it was spot on. Main reason why I did not get the zxr20 was the length since my garage is only about 23 9" deep with garage door that is set in slightly.

4. Member
    It is accurate. My ranger was 23’3” on trailer and fit in my garage that was 22’6” in 1 bay at an angle. I pulled the trigger and got my ZXR 20 this past fall. It fit but instead of about 6” with the angle I only had about three. I had it angled in a 12’ stall. It was tight but fit. Hope that helps.

I just measured and 23'5" is accurate. Tongue folded and motor trimmed down.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    All, thanks for the confirmations. Now it's a matter of getting in line for a production slot that extends out to June.