Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620

Mean Mouth O H Ivie

Ivie may have just spit out another potential world record mean mouth weighing in at 8.52 shattering the previous record of 7.60.

Brandon Burks has been putting in a lot of time on Ivie and defiantly earned this fish!! his dad caught a share lunker last year too!

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

6. Member
    Is it take a number at the boat ramp yet?? nice one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Is it take a number at the boat ramp yet?? nice one!!!
    Getting there, plates from Idaho, Montana, tons of Oklahoma, Illinois, Ohio. It isn't that big of a lake, so it won't take long to get hammered to death. I'll probably spend time at some other area lakes this year, because last year in a dense fog that I couldn't see 20 yards, I could hear boats running on plane. Lake maps don't show other boaters out there, I can't believe we didn't have a major accident last year, but glad we didn't. This year the lake is four foot or so lower and there are TONS of big timber just below the surface. I watch boats cut through areas all the time and I am just waiting to hear them lose a lower unit. Won't be pretty at WOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx 201 View Post
    Getting there, plates from Idaho, Montana, tons of Oklahoma, Illinois, Ohio. It isn't that big of a lake, so it won't take long to get hammered to death. I'll probably spend time at some other area lakes this year, because last year in a dense fog that I couldn't see 20 yards, I could hear boats running on plane. Lake maps don't show other boaters out there, I can't believe we didn't have a major accident last year, but glad we didn't. This year the lake is four foot or so lower and there are TONS of big timber just below the surface. I watch boats cut through areas all the time and I am just waiting to hear them lose a lower unit. Won't be pretty at WOT.
    The main trail I fish scheduled a tournament in December of 2020 for march of 2021----- Well before the big U-tube blowout. By the time our tournament rolled around there were 4 more tournaments decided to fish that weekend. Come takeoff it was a little wild with boats leaving from Elm creak and Concho some heading towards each other. Needless to say, that lake gets pretty small with 5 tournaments.