Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Looks well put together.
    It is, like I said better components, better build quality. We strive to bring you the best lithium possible for the price, w the best warranty. Why we have no problems showing "what's under our hood"
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 01-13-2022 at 08:57 AM.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    I'm a bit nerdy, and love to know what distinguishes a product from the rest. Kind of like I'm not going to buy a RTX3090 because MSI/Asus/EVGA tells me it's good. I'm going to watch a tear down of it on GamerNexus to know that it's good.

Thanks for all the info and pics! Much appreciated!
    Not a problem at all. I'm in agreement that the customers should know exactly what they are buying and we have no problem being transparent. It's easy to hide garbage in a case.

Thanks for showing us.

Good to finally see the internal assemblies on the LifePO4 batteries most of us are buying. Thanks. Very interesting.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

5. Member
    I looked at the EBay and Amazon batteries and decided to avoid. Very little internal information available and don’t want to screw with warranty. Looked at the suppliers in USA and most are couple steps above. I went with Amped but would have been happy with Impulse, Ionic or Battle Born. I have a 24 volt, 80# MinnKota and the batteries last a long day with mid speed moving and spot lock. I’m happy-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12