2022 Z20 Digital Keypad and bow panel

I need some help. Everybody at our dealership has Covid right now including me so I thought I'd pass the time seeing if some of y'all might help me figure out why the digital keypad at the console and the touchpad at the bow are not working. Both worked fine for the first couple of weeks I had the boat but now the bow touchpad lights up but will not trim the motor or turn the anchor/nav lights on. The keypad at the console doesn't do anything. I've tried to look at every fuse I could get my hands on but they all seem to be intact. Any suggestions?
    General Manager

PTG Outdoors
    5401 McFarland Blvd.
    Northport, AL 35476
    205-333-1605

2. Member
    The follow thread had some discussion on similar problem. Suggestions included checking batteries, voltage to board behind dash, fuses, connections etc. The problem and final fix was to replace the board and brain. Hope this offers some help and suggestions.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=506107

3. Member
    I have the same boat. Didn't have your issue, but I quickly found there were numerous connections, screws, nuts, etc... that simply were not tightened down at the factory. I spent a few hours just tightening everything I could see, including trailer mounts. The bow console came completely out while I was running up the lake. All the screws were loose. That's when I knew I had to spend some time tightening things down.