Anyone need a skid planer?

A friend of mine gave me a skid planer from an allison. At least it has the Allison stamp on it. I have an XB21and the planer looks smaller and has no side braces. This one looks longer and has side plates that I assume attach to jackplate.

Posting pix on her is not my specialty.

I can text pix if anyone wants it. I will box it up send it to you for whatever shipping costs.

anyone need it?

MET
    MET/ XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite - 300xs

Ill take it !

Deal- I will box it up. PM me your full address. I will get it out. I will let you know shipping costs and you can send it to me. Don’t sweat it. Glad you can use it!!

4. Member
    Very nice of you MET!

Too many people have been way too nice to me on here!! Could never thank them all. Glad I could help someone back. Appreciate the kudos!
    Also- just now paid attention to K-DAWG’s avatar and name!! Go Dawgs!!!
    My wife and son are both Georgia grads, so I am a Dawg by marriage. My wife was glad a Dawg was getting it!!

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Too many people have been way too nice to me on here!! Could never thank them all. Glad I could help someone back. Appreciate the kudos!
    My wife and son are both Georgia grads, so I am a Dawg by marriage. My wife was glad a Dawg was getting it!!
    Not a grad but a lifelong Dawg fan in South Georgia!!! Thank you. Me and the wife went crazy. We were jumping all over the place Monday night when Ringo picked that pass. Go Dawgs Woof Woof Sick'em!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Hey got it today. Thank you.