LiveScan Question / Contact info

Is there an email for these folks?

Couldn’t find one on their website and I sent them a message on fakebook but no response

I would love to have one of these but until they add speed control to the remote it’s just not going to work for me

So I would like to know if or when they plan to utilize the C & D buttons on the remote for speed control
    "The handicapped angler"

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

So this video has what to do with the original question?
    Other than pointing out that a better remote is clearly something they need to come up with

This version now requires people to lean over and touch one of the quad buttons? Good luck with that in rough water

Doesn’t matter how fancy the software is as long as you can’t control all the features with a remote it’s useless to me
    "The handicapped angler"

MichAngler - Speed control of an analog DC motor requires a potentiometer and I have never seen a remote controlled one. I have a remote controlled DIY motorized transducer pole but it is direction only, not speed. I am experimenting with using a stepper motor instead of the analog dc motor to rotate the transducer pole which will give the remote speed control capabilities. I am just now bench testing so it may be awhile but I will let you know if I make it work.
    Last edited by Bill Reynolds; 01-15-2022 at 02:51 PM.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Yes the speed control is the next option we are working on .The dial we like for control by being able to use your foot to just bump it .The next generation will have a pad for speed control and than the new redesign remote will have features like the ultrex remote.Corona is not your friend in the manufacturing side and it just takes time to get stocked up to run production.Non time frame as of now on either.

I just posted video so you could see where the other button were used for.Stay turned they are working on some cool features.

Excellent!

For me it’s all about the remote

I know I’m unique and in the minority but if companies would put a little more effort into their remotes they would find more people would use them
    Not to mention there is a niche market for people like myself

Many companies offer a remote almost as an afterthought and put little effort into them the like the rite-hite remote they mention they have one yet I’ve never seen a single photo of one let alone a video of it being used

Others turn them into gimmicks like the Garmin’s gesture feature

The fact that you refer to the Ultrex’s remote makes me feel better as I can attest that is one tough remote
    "The handicapped angler"