Lake offset not working on bow graph

I have a 126 on the console and a 106 on bow. They are connected with Garmin ethernet cable.

I have the ultra card in the 126. Offsets work fine on the 126. Once I lower the level It automatically adjusts the depth shading and the contour line numbers adjust as well. The 106 is a different story. It shares the map but doesn't automatically adjust. So I lowered the level on it as well. The depth shading adjusted but the contour numbers didn't. Kinda a pain when the lake is down 30 ft.

What was I doing wrong?

2. Member
    This may not be your situation so take it with a grain of salt. I had the contour lines depth numbers get mixed up on my GPSMAP. It came with the LakeVu G3. Later, I updated it from AC, just selecting the panels for the lake I fish mostly. Later I purchased, online, the Ultra version. Again I only updated using AC and selecting the panels for the lake I fish. Then I was doing the lake offset adjustment. The same contour line would often show different depths. I contacted Garmin. What happened was that the AC card contained multiple mapping versions and the unit got mixed up. Since my purchase of Ultra was recent, I just deleted all the mapping files from the AC card and did the Ultra update via AC again for my lake. Everything cleared up. Support identified the problem by looking at the contents of my AC card. I suggest you email them with your issue at Product.Support@garmin.com They may want to look at your OneChart folder on the AC card.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.