Thread: Amazon Lithiums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    As Bob stated. Isn't buying from a company with no representatives or number to call in the United States more of a gamble. When's a warranty replacement going to arrive how long will it take to get? , do I have even a contact that speaks English or a number to call if I have a question? Am i responsible for paying to ship the battery overseas? Do they pay for the warranty replacement to be shipped back to the states or am I responsible? All things to ask yourself.
    100% correct, but it's a double edge sword. I can get one those amazon lithiums for half the price. I can pay half price and get burned, but I can also pay full retail and get burned. 10 years is a long time... if said company is out of business or bought out 3, 5, 7 years down the road, then that premium priced 10 year warranty wasn't worth it. It is what it is I guess, nice that we all have options.

Cheers

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    If your only looking at it from the price/warranty standpoint then sure , agree with your point. We live In a society where disposable has become the norm. However there are a vast majority of people who value a quality built product and will spend more for it You can but a 29 dollar faucet that when you turn the handle water comes out, however I'd dare to bet there are more people out there that have a $100.00 to $400.00 faucet in there home especially here on BBC. They do the same thing so why doesn't everyone just spend 29 bucks?? A xl Ford pickup will tow your boat to the lake , but I see alot for lariat, platinum, and limiteds on the road. It is nice we all have options, there will always be some that want the cheap disposable, but society says there's more willing to spend the extra for quality.
    Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12