2022 - On The Road Again

How many road trips with the camper do you guys have planned for 2022?

2. Member
    At least two significant. In May we're heading to the Dakotas, MT, WY, ID and places to/from for at least three weeks or more, and then to UT in September. Having a slide-in camper, Northstar Laredo SC, makes traveling/parking/boondocking/etc. a LOT easier. Of course they'll be several more scattered through the year with the boat to fish. Safe travels to those heading out!

3. Member
    My annual pilgrimage to Wolf Creek Dam (Kendall Recreation Area) in Kentucky on the mighty Cumberland River just under Cumberland Lake. I go the last 10 days of September every year.

So far this year. Going to Camp Claiborne in Louisiana in a few days to ride dirtbikes.
    New Orleans in February for a few days to catch a Mardi Gras parade with the girlfriend since she’s never been.
    Lake Lanier Memorial Day weekend for 4 days.
    Lake Lanier 4th of July for a week.
    Land Between the Lakes, Turkey Bay, Murray, Ky for the weekend riding dirtbikes.
    Will probably do some off the grid camping in the N Ga mountains.

Buy powerball tickets so I can quit work and travel more.

3 trips, 1: going to Classic in March,2: mid-May we go up north for 4 months, 3: then back home in Sept

update add another trip Branson end of March
    Last edited by BILL LO; 01-21-2022 at 05:05 PM.

2009 ELITE 210

5 Going to Banks lake in Washington State, Boardman in Oregon, South Fork in Nevada, Lake Havasu. Probably a couple more mixed in.

2013 721 Phoenix 250 Optimax Pro XS
    2020 Ram 3500
    2021 Host Cascade Truck Camper

7. Member
    Wife is hoping to get a couple trips this year but I think we may only get one. Having just completed a 4 month road trip from upstate NY to ME and finally to FL as a part of my Army retirement celebration and with me having started a new job, I am not sure how much time we will have to travel much. Hopefully we can get a few trips in though. Some of y’all have some good trips planned!

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

8. Member
    We go once a month with longer trips around 10-14 days

9. Member
    We have month long trips planned from March to July in NC/SC with the 5th wheel and the Ranger. Then heading with just the camper to upstate NY/Vermont for 3 months to escape the heat. We were going to head west this summer but became evident we need to plan way ahead as finding camp spots was difficult.

Feb FL, June MI, July NE cost with the wife. Plan on making a couple of trips to Guntersville, Chick, and other locations for some fishing...

We usually hit one of our State Parks at least once a month from April through October. Bicycles, kayaks or a canoe included.