Garmin water offset help

Hello

I have three Garmin 122's and a 126 ultra

I have a Gamin Lake view chip in one unit and a blank SD 32 gig card in one

all 4 are linked together, I can't get the water level offset to work ?

I can add or increase the level but it won't allow you to lower the level when you try to lower the level you lose all contour lines ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Member
    Dynamic lake level adjustment requires the Garmin LakeVu g3 Ultra mapping card to work.
    Also need to go to the website below and type in the lakes you are fishing to see if this
    function is even available (not all lakes have it). I see you’re in California also, so if you get
    this worked out be aware that the adjustment goes to 99.9’ and you well know our lakes
    drop much further than that. Hopefully this answers what you were asking .

https://lakes.garmin.com/

3. Member
    Deleted
    Last edited by ridge_runner91; 01-11-2022 at 06:02 AM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ2 View Post
    Hello

I have three Garmin 122's and a 126 ultra

I have a Gamin Lake view chip in one unit and a blank SD 32 gig card in one

all 4 are linked together, I can't get the water level offset to work ?

I can add or increase the level but it won't allow you to lower the level when you try to lower the level you lose all contour lines ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

You cannot set the offset in your garage, you have to be on or near the water for the the function to work. Sounds odd, I know, but called Garmin and this is what they told me. Went to the lake and sure enough, the feature worked.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASStard6344 View Post
    Dynamic lake level adjustment requires the Garmin LakeVu g3 Ultra mapping card to work.
    Also need to go to the website below and type in the lakes you are fishing to see if this
    function is even available (not all lakes have it). I see you’re in California also, so if you get
    this worked out be aware that the adjustment goes to 99.9’ and you well know our lakes
    drop much further than that. Hopefully this answers what you were asking .

https://lakes.garmin.com/
    i was going to buy the Ultra just for the dynamic lake level, then I read the fine print of the 99ft. Doesn’t help us much in Nor Cal. When Oroville, Shasta and Melones drop over 150ft all the way to 190ft for several months. Does the Ultra work with the tides and adjust depths for the Delta? That would be nice to have and save a prop

6. Member
    After several attempts to resolve the issue with the help of the Garmin rep , it appears I have a bad Lake UV card