Installing Vessel View Link

I’m trying to install a Mercury vessel view link on my 2019 z520c with a Mercmonitor eco smart gauge but having some trouble figuring it out. Hopefully someone on here can lead me in the right direction.

I have the nmea2k portion all connected but not sure how the mercmonitor connects to the VVL? I have a Mercury junction box on order and know that the VVL wiring harness connects to the junction box, but the wiring harness adapter for the Mercury monitor is a 7 pin adapter. Will that plug into the junction box too? Also, where does the power adapter on the VVL harness (labeled F on the diagram below) plug into? Thanks in advance for the help!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Tyler- If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

BOTH the VesselView Link AND the MercMonitor will plug into the Junction Box.

HOWEVER: The MercMonitor uses a 10-pin plug (not seven). ALL Junction box connections are 10-pin (two rows of five pin positions).

You should not have anything on "F" in your installation.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor