Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    did I refer to the power pole trolling motor just then? Wuestion was about weight I'm simply saying that would be a gamechanger as far as weights concerned.
    Everyone knew what you meant. You hock a TM that doesn't exist more than Bernie Maydoff hocked fake gains.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

2. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    Everyone knew what you meant. You hock a TM that doesn't exist more than Bernie Maydoff hocked fake gains.

Quote Originally Posted by catdude28 View Post
    That doesn't matter if they don't have one because they have great customer service

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    you say it doesn't exist I say it does difference of opinion. I comment on it cause I know Lil bit more about it then the general public sorry that offends you . I'll make sure not to make mention of it ever again

6. Member
    Lol. I just don’t understand the point of constantly bringing it up then refusing to answer any questions about it.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

7. Member
    if you know so much tell us dont keep everybody in suspense when a thread comes up on trolling motor you pop in make claims but no time when it will come out no price no details if someone want a new spot lock trolling motor there are several out there some have been time tested we will see what the competition at some point price weight an performance an availability.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Lol. I just don’t understand the point of constantly bringing it up then refusing to answer any questions about it.
    I laugh at refusing to answer questions. When have I refused to answer a question? If asked I tell you if i have the answer. The majority of Info yall have here is because of me. I have been super forthcoming about everything I know as well as what im permitted to say. You really think id be holding out on information if I knew it or was allowed to discuss it..as ol' Joe would say "come on man"...
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 01-20-2022 at 01:06 PM.

9. Member
    I laugh at refusing to answer questions. When have I refused to answer a question? If asked I tell you if i have the answer. The majority of Info yall have here is because of me. I have been super forthcoming about everything I know as well as what im permitted to say. You really think id be holding out on information if I knew it or was allowed to discuss it..as ol' Joe would say "come on man"...
    Not much of a difference for us consumers between not allowed to answer questions vs refusing to answer questions. I was just legitimately curious why even bring up the hypothetical power pole trolling motor as the lightest trolling motor or this awesome product if you can’t really mention any details?

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Not much of a difference for us consumers between not allowed to answer questions vs refusing to answer questions. I was just legitimately curious why even bring up the hypothetical power pole trolling motor as the lightest trolling motor or this awesome product if you can’t really mention any details?
    number 1 not hypothetical , number 2 brought it up, as this post was about weight and letting bbc know it will be the lightest of all 4 of the major brands w spotlock . Fear not though I won't be sharing anymore. I thought being able to tell the bbc community , what I did know and could share would be welcome but thanks to you I see it's not. I'll let power Pole tell ya'll when there good and ready. And BTW refusing is far diff then not being permitted, as I said before never refused to answer a question.

11. Member
    since you know how much does it weigh?

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I thought being able to tell the bbc community , what I did know and could share would be welcome but thanks to you I see it's not. I'll let power Pole tell ya'll when there good and ready.
    ssmithboats here ya go thanks to Mcjenson and a few other comments in this post I will no longer be commenting on it, the info isnt welcomed.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 01-23-2022 at 05:31 PM.

When going from a Fortrex to an Ultrex, I've heard reports of the boat cover no longer fitting, and losing 1-2mph top end speed.

14. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    When going from a Fortrex to an Ultrex, I've heard reports of the boat cover no longer fitting, and losing 1-2mph top end speed.
    ultrex to fortrex 112 to 112 ultrex comes in 13 pounds heavier and yes because of the bracket design and how high it is some covers become to short in the area, some have had to have there stock cover modified by and upholstery/Canvas shop

15. Member
    ssmithboats here ya go thanks to Mcjenson and a few other comments in this post I will no longer be commenting on it, the info isnt welcomed.
    Lol, would you have even answered the question anyways? I don’t really care if you bring it up, but being honest I haven’t really heard any specific info from you other than “it’s coming, game changer, best trolling motor, lighter”
    Last edited by Mcjenson; 01-23-2022 at 08:15 PM.

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Lol, would you have even answered the question anyways? I don’t really care if you bring it up, but being honest I haven’t really heard any specific info from you other than “it’s coming, game changer, best trolling motor, lighter”
    guess you dont look hard enough, nor took the time to ask me in a pm.. I have given up info(what I can) and what I know to be fact about it in threads. One so much I was asked to delete it. Few sour grapes ruins the bunch. As I said you won't hear a peep about it anymore from me on here till I post I'm taking pre-orders.

could be it's the lightest because there's nothing to weigh

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    could be it's the lightest because there's nothing to weigh
    Vapor drive?
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234