Prop sent to Mark ?

Want to send prop to mark for repair. filled out paperwork. sent paperwork to him. will he respond or do I just send the prop to him?
    Does he bill you before he returns the prop?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnut1 View Post
    Want to send prop to mark for repair. filled out paperwork. sent paperwork to him. will he respond or do I just send the prop to him?
    Does he bill you before he returns the prop?
    It has been a couple of yrs since I sent a prop to Mark, but I recall filling in the paperwork and sending a copy along in the box with prop. Mark called me and we discussed the work, and when it was done, I received a call from him and paid for the work done receiving the prop in around 10 days.
    Working great to this day. I have had several done by Mark, and it has been a pleasure working with him, and you will find that if you want to sell it at some point, it will be an easy sell.

Mark has done a couple of props for me. Paperwork in the box with prop. Ship it. His wife will call to let you know cost. Once they receive payment they will ship back to you.
    Quick turnaround and you will be very impressed with what you receive.
    Cheers
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

4. Member
    When I've sent a prop to him, I include a blank check made out to him. His wife calls and tells me the amount and ships it. This has been going on since '98.

5. Member
    it took a total of seven days to ship the prop and get it back. it is better than new. totally happy with the cost of repair and B&B.

Mark does great work!

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

7. Member
    With advice of the forum, I shipped out a prop to Mark this morning. Looking forward to the results. When it comes back and I run it, I’m thinking of getting a Razor XL from him, but want to check my RPM’s and speed so I can order the correct pitch for a 4 blade. Looking forward to the results I’ve heard about.

8. Member
    Hopefully will be sending off my Raker 14.5 x 24 prop in the next few days for my 2019 150 evinrude g2. It’s what my Vexus AVX 1980 came with and has zero lift and tops out at only 50 with no load and 1/4 tank gas. Heard many good things about his work as well. Look forward to seeing the results of his hard work.