Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    and snitches get stitches,,,
    And wind up in ditches

PSA
    front wheel drive sucks as for this kinda fun. As a kid growing up in small town IL we learned really well how to do donuts in Church parking lots.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    BBC members panties get in a twist easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowabass3826 View Post
    It’s good for young people to be held accountable from time to time.
    accountable for what? Bustin a shitty?

Bunch of Karen's and Ken's do that stuff. "get off my lawn"

5. Member
    It's my philosophy everyone needs to be as close to church as possible..... should have invited them to service Sunday morning. Not in the wrong for talking to them, I think you approached it wrong though. I'm sure God wants us all as close to walking in the door as possible, even if it takes accepting a few snow donuts for the opportunity to extend an invitation. Lighten up bud, loving one another us what changes the world

6. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    I fail to see the harm in it. With snow on the ground, it doesn't even leave rubber
    I know a local pastor that will be found in the church parking lot doing donuts everytime it snows. lol. I do not disagree with the original poster though. There is a chance he may have saved them from having an accident by smoking a light pole or could also tear up the no telling what.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    . Virginia Law.....must have your learners permit for 9months...have 45 hours in the car with a DETAILED LOG, with 15 of them being after dark.....we are at 50+. Her dad gave up after the first day, and her mom doesn't drive, so I took over at 5 months in....
    Kids don't take drivers in school any longer in VA?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Yeah, they shouldn’t have been doing the doughnuts in the church parking lot. But, I will admit to doing them in the high school parking lot as a teen. It was fun! But also, since we never had access to a skid pad in Driver’s Ed, learning to control a skid on a snowy road is a good driving skill to have.
    What's the difference between a high school parking lot and a church parking lot?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    I've always been taught to respect Church grounds. The church spends a lot in the fall to have their blacktop sealed and looking good. I've done some dumb things in my younger days that Im not proud of, I know they weren't intentionally trying to do any damage, just trying to have a good time.
    With that much snow, they werent even touching the asphalt.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    PSA
    front wheel drive sucks as for this kinda fun. As a kid growing up in small town IL we learned really well how to do donuts in Church parking lots.
    Front wheel drive you just do it in reverse..

11. Banned
    Around here you could called the cops. The cops would come. The cops would then show those kids how to do donuts. Cops would then tell you to stop wasting their time during a snow storm when there are actual emergencies to deal with. Everyone would laugh and go on their merry way.

Anybody think ole spinny-reel is trolling us on this one? Crotchety or not, I can’t really imagine anyone considering or threatening to involve the police in a situation where kids are doing donuts...

13. Member
    As long as it made you feel better I guess

14. Member
    deleted
    Last edited by hogdaddy; 01-06-2022 at 09:06 PM. Reason: quoted wrong post

15. Member
    1978-1982 we had some bad azz muscle cars. Big Block American Iron. We roasted the tires off those cars everywhere in town. Especially the High School parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by basscla View Post
    I don’t think this thread went as planned….
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    Anybody think ole spinny-reel is trolling us on this one? Crotchety or not, I can’t really imagine anyone considering or threatening to involve the police in a situation where kids are doing donuts...
    Don't know if he was trolling or not, but if he was, he's been culling for a long time...

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basskicker907 View Post
    What's the difference between a high school parking lot and a church parking lot?
    It's holy ground and a revered place. It's not at all appropriate for anything of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    This is what we deal with down here. Why do it at a church when you can just shut the roads down

2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

So,

Some kids had a 5000 lb truck spinning cookies.

how do you add a picture to a facebook post

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast