Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomloans View Post
    After seeing Leon Pugh's setup, here is what I ordered and made for mine and it works great!...

<READ ANNOUNCEMENTS!>

The trick was the connections from the hoses to the Schrader valves on the engine. Even though the video states the connectors from the gauges to the hose are not known, I think they came with the hoses that I bought from <See Announcements>. The connectors from the hoses to the Schrader valves were purchased from a local hydraulics shop. I then made a simple hanging system. I took a video here so you can see.

Super important fella's. Be sure to get Glycerin-filled gauges and the lines are ethanol gas resistant. The gauges noted in the video are definitely Glycerin filled, otherwise the gauges tend to bounce around and it becomes hard to get an accurate reading. I have an email out to the manufacturer of the lines to see if they are gas resistant. I have only used them a few times and didn't notice anything immediately but the hoses could deteriorate over time. Also, these lines are only good to 120 PSI and so far they hold pressure at 110 to 115 no problem. It would be good to have them able to handle to about 160 PSI just in case. But anyways, thought you should all know.
    1B737378 / 2009 - 250 PRO XS

Has anybody found a place to get the pressure relief/bleeder valves?
    Twin 200 2005 Mercury Optimax Engines
    1B191661
    1B160290

3. Member
    Try Grainger. You'll need your Schrader valve size to choose the correct fitting.

If you figure it out let us know.
    Last edited by Another Distraction; 01-11-2022 at 08:53 AM.
    2022 mercury 250HP
    s/n 3B216469
    0 hrs.
    Smart craft gauges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12