Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    It seems someone could develop a game where you can’t actually see the fish under the water. Way back in the day I had a computer game that was like that. It was so much more fun. A topo map and electronics and off you go.
    You can switch modes in this game where you dont see anything underwater. It works pretty good.

Theres an older PC fishing game that I preferred....FishSim2. It was a good simulator, but kindof archaic in its visuals and controls. But it simulated fishing pretty damn good. And I designed my very own venue for it thats pretty tough to master.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchhand02 View Post
    The blue marlin and the black bass for the NES were some of my all time favorites. I also really liked bass masters classic for the SNES.
    Many hours were spent when I was a kid playing black bass! The Bassmasters classic game was pretty decent.. Also loved playing TNN Outdoors bass tournament 96 on my Sega Genesis
    Last edited by goose pit; 01-07-2022 at 09:49 AM.
    "We all have it commin kid....." Will Munny

3. Member
    please post the name if you figure it out.
    Bass Pro Shop, The Strike Championship Edition

Sorry it took so long, slipped my mind.

4. Member
    Used to play TNN tournament 96 on my Genesis
    Red Sox in 6!

Really enjoyed Bass Strike on PS2.

1999 Stratos 273 DC
    1999 Johnson 115
    2021 Ram Limited

6. Member
    Might have to check that one out being confined to a chair for medical reasons right now. I did find the old Rapala Pro Tour game in some old PC stuff, not the greatest but time consuming and that is number 1 right now

7. Member
    I play every so often. I am a member of the FB Group called North American Dovetail Fishing League, which has tournament play. Good bunch of guys.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchhand02 View Post
    The blue marlin and the black bass for the NES were some of my all time favorites. I also really liked bass masters classic for the SNES.
    Yep. Especially that blue marlin game.

It seems someone could develop a game where you can’t actually see the fish under the water. Way back in the day I had a computer game that was like that. It was so much more fun. A topo map and electronics and off you go.

Seriously? Guys are spending thousands in electronics to be able to see the fish when they’re fishing for real.

Which is it? Do you want your video game to be more like real life where you can’t see the fish or do you want your real life fishing to be more like a video game?

10. Member
    I love fishing, and I love to play some video games at times, however I have no desire to play a fishing video game

11. Member
    I was also looking to purchase this for ps5 since mine collects dust and need something to play but seems like this is a miss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12