Ionic charger install

Just got a set of ionic lithiums and the ionic charger and need help. I have a 2020 19 phx and where the old charger was located, the ionic charger is taller and wont have space to screw the top screws into. Any ideas on what to do? If I just screw the 3 bottom screws in will that be enough support?

2. Member
    I just installed one in my 920 Pro, same issue. The mount tabs on the charger are plastic, I drilled new holes closer to the housing and was able to make it work that way for the top mount. Later found out from Andy that he used a piece of starboard to mound in the hull and mounted the charger to it. Would have been easier that way but I didn't have any on hand at the time.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    the starboard is the best solution, if not go to the dollar and buy a cutting board, not plastic but the poly ones, mount it first then the IONIC will be easy to mount
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Awesome, thanks fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    the starboard is the best solution, if not go to the dollar and buy a cutting board, not plastic but the poly ones, mount it first then the IONIC will be easy to mount
    I did this. Works great.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

6. Member
    I mounted to the plate that covers the livewell plumbing. Didn't want to stand on my head again to put it where the factory location was.
    Fish have fins, they swim

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    I mounted to the plate that covers the livewell plumbing. Didn't want to stand on my head again to put it where the factory location was.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com