Soft tissue found in dino bones? Not just mary schweitzer....

2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    Full blood Nikonian

3. Member
    I did not watch all of this but have watched a number of Is Genesis History productions. I think they are young earth creationists and want all of the evidence to point that way, so sometimes to me it seems like they are stretching things. BUT - they raise a lot of valid points and bring into question many "findings" of non-believer scientists, who tend to posture the evidence to fit their beliefs, so I like watching a lot of this stuff.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfishinglawyer View Post
    I did not watch all of this but have watched a number of Is Genesis History productions. I think they are young earth creationists and want all of the evidence to point that way, so sometimes to me it seems like they are stretching things. BUT - they raise a lot of valid points and bring into question many "findings" of non-believer scientists, who tend to posture the evidence to fit their beliefs, so I like watching a lot of this stuff.
    I agree. Being critical of "secular" scientists while pretending that researchers at a place called "creation research center" don't have their own agenda is just dumb.
    Full blood Nikonian

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfishinglawyer View Post
    I like their stuff too. Where do you think they stretched things?
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS