4 blade prop with different blade configurations?

Does the Turning Point Express® Mach4™ Dual Geometry prop really work or is it an advertising gimmick?

If it does work as advertised, then why don’t other manufacturers use the same technology?

Blade shape and geometry is what makes some props better for some rigs than others. Having only 2 blades that work for one thing and 2 blades for another kind of defeats the purpose to me. Only getting 1/2 of the benefits possible. To me it's a gimmick and that's why others don't follow.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    I tried a mach 4 and I wasn't impressed, my boat does much better with a Powertech PTR3 or a cupped Laser 2.

Thanks for the response. A buddy of mine was considering one for his Triton and asked me to do some research for him. I’d never heard of Turning Point and there’s very little information on the Internet, other than on their website.

Thanks for the response. A buddy of mine was considering one for his Triton and asked me to do some research for him. I’d never heard of Turning Point and there’s very little information on the Internet, other than on their website.

6. Member
    A friend of mine has one on his Champion. I cannot imagine a better prop for that boat. If I didn't live my Bravo so much, I would probably try one.
    2021 BassCatt Pantera II
    200 Pro XS(3B056653)
    Motorguide Tour Pro

7. Banned
    The Turning Point Propellers are not the most fit propeller for Bass Boats. Although I have seen as much as 4mph increase over the Tempest on Deep V Aluminum Multispecies with the Dual Geometry Prop. They currently have a prop in the works that is said to run with the Fury that's going to be tough be we will see. The deeper the hull the better it will perform. Ran the DG on Sleds, Mod V Carp Boats, and 16ft-18ft Aluminum Deep V Multispecies. Bigger walleye boats can benefit from the Dual Geometry like the Vexus DVX series for example, holeshot unreal, handling unreal and about dead on top end as the Bravo. This prop will not utilize both blade designs effectively on a boat that needs to run with the transom out of the water. The Swept Clever can do well on Mod V Bass & Utility. It is by no means a gimmick as I thought it was at first and had never heard of them due to them being more present in the offshore world not so much the bass. Small company where you will be greeted by the CEO when calling their number and receive an informative experience.

The next thing you know, There will be 4 and 5 blade props with 4 and 5 different style blades on each....

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html