Legend V20 Deck Sag Issue

I just purchased a 2017 Legend V-20 last month that appears to suffer from the front deck sag issue that I now understand was somewhat common with these boats. I did not notice at the time of purchase but after a few days of fishing I started to notice a low spot on the port side next to the TM foot pedal tray. I have seen some other threads on this topic so as I understand there is an approved fix that can be done by a WRMG dealer under warranty. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Memphis, TN area that can do this repair? I believe the repair involves some fiberglass work and I know not all dealers handle that kind of stuff.

Any help is appreciated!
    2017 Legend V20 SC
    2017 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Bobs Machine Hydraulic Jack Plate
    Lowrance Ghost

2. Legend Boats Moderator
    Call WRMG and they may be able to point you in the right direction for it

Quote Originally Posted by BassAssassin22 View Post
    Call WRMG and they may be able to point you in the right direction for it
    I called them first but they weren't terribly helpful, their answer was just "check with a local WRMG dealer." I have contacted a Triton/Ranger dealer about 2hrs away and they're supposed to be checking on it but I don't have high hopes.

There's about 1/4in of sag at the lowest point. Does anyone know how bad it will get if left unaddressed? I really don't want to drive several hours to get it fixed but I also don't want my front deck caving in.
    2017 Legend V20 SC
    2017 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Bobs Machine Hydraulic Jack Plate
    Lowrance Ghost

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I'd call Randy Qualls at QC Fiberglass in Quitman, TX and visit with him about what needs to be done. He was the owner and president of Legend. He may can steer you to a shop in your area that can help if you don't want to tow it to TX. I wouldn't look for anything from WRMG. I would assume any warranty they may have assumed with the purchase of Legend would be limited to the original owner. So, I wouldn't expect any interest from them in helping. Just my 2¢

QC Fiberglass - Streetman, TX

5. Member
    They are near Nashville rather than Memphis but C&O Marine does great work.

6. Member
    sent you a PM