Unable to adjust water temp offset

I have a Live 16 at the console.

I have a Carbon 12 and a Garmin at the bow. My Carbon 12 reads off the trolling motor transducer, and the Garmin off LiveScope.
    The water temps on the bow graphs are accurate.

The water temp on the console graph is off by about 3-4 degrees. I've verified by using two different digital thermometers held at the same depth as the transducers.

I want to adjust the temp offset on the Live 16.

I went to Settings > Sonar >Installation > Water Temperature. I believe this is where you should be able to adjust the offset.

I get a message that says "No Temperature Sources".

So I went to Network > Data Sources > Sonar > Water Temperature. I can choose the Live 16 or the SS3D. I have tried choosing both. They both give me the same error - "No Temperature Sources". However, the water temp clearly shows on the screen.

I was able to successfully adjust the offset a while back. I wanted to go in and remove that offset. That seems to be the problem, since I get inaccurate readings from both the Live 16 (2d Transducer) and the SS3D.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2023 Puma STS

2. Member
    I would auto configure all data sources. Also make sure Multisource is on and there is a temp menu item there as well check that out too
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    I would auto configure all data sources. Also make sure Multisource is on and there is a temp menu item there as well check that out too
    Appreciate the reply, but I am not willing to do that and risk messing something else up. This stuff is too finicky to get right. I'll deal with the water temp being off a bit if that's what it requires. :D
    2023 Puma STS

4. Member
    Hard reset the Live and set it up again.

5. Member
    Oddly enough the newest software update fixed the issue. I can adjust the offset now.
    2023 Puma STS