BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation Want SPEED! Change to IMPULSE LITHIUM

If you're looking to shed some weight in your Bullet make the change to Lithium.

Our customers are seeing speed gains of 4-6mph with a simple remedy....lighter batteries.

Check out all of our products on the web........

www.impulselithium.com

2. Member
    Sorry, not believing the gains in speed.
    Sometimes you may drop a mph or two.

3. Member
    I saw no top speed increase but holeshot was improved.

I gained 1 mph by removing the trolling batteries in my Bullet.... I believe if you remove that much weight from the bow, You could see those gains, Not the stern.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I gained 1 mph by removing the trolling batteries in my Bullet.... I believe if you remove that much weight from the bow, You could see those gains, Not the stern.
    While my ultrex was in shop I put my fortrex back on and picked up almost 3 mph. Still love the ultrex though.

6. Member
    When I went lithium the hole shot got better , I did get 2-3 on top but it was more due to moving weight from up front to the rear , the ionics are much smaller so the battery compartment has my tool bag and a few heavier things in there now. All the heavy planos went in the cranking battery compartment, Bullet sells a nice plano holder that fit in there , I believe it is the holder that come in front of the drivers console in the X hull.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

7. Member
    Yes it does and they are expensive. But nice, I have 2, one in both front boxes

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    thats kinda surprising. We gained 5mph by removing the trolling motor on my buddy’s 21XDC

my 20xd gained 1mph. Was basically no difference

9. Member
    I may be running the oldest lithium battery out there. I got it in 2012, November and loved it. To me I see no increace
    it speed but you just get there quicker. With that being said you boat has got to be reset up for the different weight placement.
    The 4 ft level comes back into play, level the boat and it drives better and runs faster.