Thread: Cabo San Lucas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    My father in law gets back today, and is leaving again for Cabo at the end of the month. He goes 5-6 times a year. Of course, he is rich and stays the at Waldorf Astoria and has private armed security if he does decide to leave the property. My wife and I, have yet to be invited, so I can't give any personal experience, LOL.

2. Member
    Cabo is great. I go yearly as do many of my friends and have never had any issues.
    2014 Charger 496 / Merc 250 Pro XS

Cabo is a great time and has amazing Marlin fishing for reasonable prices. Just be smart and stay in the tourist areas around the marina or at the resort. I'm going again Jan 13-16th

4. Bobby8
    My daughter was just there on her honeymoon. Had a great time and no issues. Go have fun.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Flew a 737-900 full in and full out on Saturday. You’re more likely to get robbed in one of our big cities than Cabo.

I spend nights in Mexico/Latin/Central America routinely…use same common sense I would in any American city. Never in 25 years an issue. Well…one in Juarez…bar set us up by letting us take beers out on the street. 10 bucks to the cop and we were good.
    What he said! Spoiled Americans act like we have no crime here… smh
    Last edited by Boondock; 01-06-2022 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boondock View Post
    What he said! Spiked Americans act like we have no crime here… smh
    Correct. I feel safer in Cabo than most major cities in the US

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12