Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Tried to update mine today and got this error. Anyone ever seen this? Guess I’ll try to download it again. My other unit won’t even recognize the file. It boots up and never sees it.
    ACA73D18-D930-4FAB-8B30-BB51435FAA03.jpeg

2. Member
    It tells you what the problem is. ;) Delete the file on the memorycard and download a new file.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Colibri View Post
    It tells you what the problem is. ;) Delete the file on the memorycard and download a new file.
    That's the plan. I usually just do the updates over wifi, but when I try it says there's no update available.

4. Member
    Update to what I had to end up doing. I downloaded the file again and copied it to my memory card. Inserted it into my working unit (without the boot up issue), powered it on and did the update as normal. When finished, I put the memory card into my other unit that has the issue and it booted right past the card like it didn't see the update. Tried a second time with the same result. Navigated to the card on the unit and showed it was blank. Took the card out, put it in my computer and sure enough, it was blank. Copied the file to it, put it back into my unit and it did the same exact thing. Nothing on the card.

My solution was to copy the file back to the card, only this time I booted the unit up without the card in it. Once it was up, I inserted the card and navigated to it on the unit. Tapped the update file and it installed it and now works like it should. I turned it off and back on several times and it never hung on the splash screen once. The update, although a pain to get done, seems to have fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeath View Post
    Update to what I had to end up doing. I downloaded the file again and copied it to my memory card. Inserted it into my working unit (without the boot up issue), powered it on and did the update as normal. When finished, I put the memory card into my other unit that has the issue and it booted right past the card like it didn't see the update. Tried a second time with the same result. Navigated to the card on the unit and showed it was blank. Took the card out, put it in my computer and sure enough, it was blank. Copied the file to it, put it back into my unit and it did the same exact thing. Nothing on the card.

My solution was to copy the file back to the card, only this time I booted the unit up without the card in it. Once it was up, I inserted the card and navigated to it on the unit. Tapped the update file and it installed it and now works like it should. I turned it off and back on several times and it never hung on the splash screen once. The update, although a pain to get done, seems to have fixed the problem.
    Good job!!!!! How in the heck did it erase the card? Thats crazy! Excellent job figuring out the work around!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12