A shout out to Don Weed at European Marine

Just want to thank Don for his assistance in updating and extending my Platinum coverage on my Mercury 250 Pro XS 4-Stroke. He made the process painless and saved me a considerable amount of money.

2. Member
    I 2nd that. I purchased an extended service contract for my 300R last summer from Don. I only live about 1 hour from his shop, but he also made it painless and all it took was a few e-mails back and forth and sending him the funds. I hope I never need it, and it only helps to sell the boat and engine in a couple years.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Glad we could help. Always happy to assist.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Ditto. Quick and easy getting my contract, plus good pricing. I just wish they were not so far away from me so I could use them for my service work.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

5. Member
    Went to see Don back in November, annual maintenance on my Opti, he found a couple of things that honestly probably would not have been found by shops around here.

6. Bob G's pool boy
    Don Weed is the best thing about BBC and as good a reason to choose Mercury as any. The amount of free, accurate, timely, free, helpful, free, confidence instilling advice this guy gives us here is incredible.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

7. Member
    ^^^^^^^^^

8. Member
    Yup!