Service for Yamaha Sho

Any recommendations for good shop to service a 2018 Yamaha Sho near Loudon TN?

2. Member
    I've been using Bunch Marine for quite a few years. The are located a few miles down HWY 70 just across the TN river bridge in Harriman. They are good folks and are a board sponsor here. Another option might be Madisonville Marine. For non-warranty type service, you might give Eric Eidson (Eric's Mobile Marine, LLC) a call @ 865-986-3920. He does a lot of mobile service for the pontoon boaters out in the village and has a shop just off 321 in Lenoir City up behind the municipal building and LC Rentals. I have not used him personally, but have talked to him at the ramps several times. Seems like a good, knowledgeable guy. Is (or has been) Merc and Yamaha certified. Have a good one!!

3. Member
    Thanks for the response. I have scheduled an appointment with Bunch Marine. Since they are a BBC sponsor.....

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexomaDan View Post
    Thanks for the response. I have scheduled an appointment with Bunch Marine. Since they are a BBC sponsor.....
    I think you will like them. Real good, friendly folks to know, IMO. They are a very professional and COMPETENT organization on both the sales and service sides.