Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    Re read your post 70. The bible explains heaven very clearly and hell even more :) it explains we will have a physical body (not just spirit and light) and be recognized. My opinion doesn't matter if it contradicts the Bible. What am I missing about your posts?
    Post 70 was based on the people that Dozer described as been seen after their death, which he is correct. What I pointed out, those people were seen in their earthly bodies when they returned on earth.
    Would you please be kind to give me some guidance in scripture where it explains that we will retain our physical bodies as currently to be recognized in the after life?

Thank you much for your help and guidance in understand what seems that I have missed.
    Frank

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Post 70 was based on the people that Dozer described as been seen after their death, which he is correct. What I pointed out, those people were seen in their earthly bodies when they returned on earth.
    Would you please be kind to give me some guidance in scripture where it explains that we will retain our physical bodies as currently to be recognized in the after life?

Thank you much for your help and guidance in understand what seems that I have missed.
    Frank
    Jesus was a physical body when He returned and then went up to heaven after, the same way. Luke 24:39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
    Romans 8:11 says,
    But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Thoughts?

2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Banned

You ever check out CRISPR™?

CRISPR is a technology that can be used to edit genes and, as such, will likely change the world. The essence of CRISPR is simple: it's a way of finding a specific bit of DNA inside a cell. After that, the next step in CRISPR gene editing is usually to alter that piece of DNA.

Genetic changes that crop up in an organism's DNA may not be completely random, new research suggests. That would upend one of the key assumptions of the theory of evolution.

Researchers studying the genetic mutations in a common roadside weed, thale cress (Arabidopsis thaliana), have discovered that the plant can shield the most "essential" genes in its DNA from the changes, while leaving other sections of its genome to build up more alterations.

"I was totally surprised by the non-random mutations we discovered," lead author Grey Monroe, a plant scientist at the University of California, Davis, told Live Science. "Ever since high-school biology, I have been told that mutations are random."

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Are You familiar w/'transhumanism™? Just for debate sakes... what if some deviants wanted to 'Play God'?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    You ever check out CRISPR™?

CRISPR is a technology that can be used to edit genes and, as such, will likely change the world. The essence of CRISPR is simple: it's a way of finding a specific bit of DNA inside a cell. After that, the next step in CRISPR gene editing is usually to alter that piece of DNA.

Genetic changes that crop up in an organism's DNA may not be completely random, new research suggests. That would upend one of the key assumptions of the theory of evolution.

Researchers studying the genetic mutations in a common roadside weed, thale cress (Arabidopsis thaliana), have discovered that the plant can shield the most "essential" genes in its DNA from the changes, while leaving other sections of its genome to build up more alterations.

"I was totally surprised by the non-random mutations we discovered," lead author Grey Monroe, a plant scientist at the University of California, Davis, told Live Science. "Ever since high-school biology, I have been told that mutations are random."

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Are You familiar w/'transhumanism™? Just for debate sakes... what if some deviants wanted to 'Play God'?
    You bring up some great info. Like to hear your take on DARPA and the chimera stuff being tested

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    You bring up some great info. Like to hear your take on DARPA and the chimera stuff being tested

Confirm this DARPA™? If I typed 'Agent Zuckerberg' would that sink the brad? What if these folks were 'in it together'?

vz6197bfee.png

And if someOne, anyOne types/says/utters "Google™ is Your friend.." this Self is lying to You..

I'd also go as far to type "this would be the last section these folks would visit as it goes against their whole deal (Hunab Ku/God/Jesus The Chris† are their 'opponent'...)

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonG View Post
    The Bible says God created man in his image. What is his image? Anyone have a Polaroid?

What if his image isn't that of an old Caucasian man?
    Genesis 2:7- then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.....Very clear man was created from dirt and not an ape....
    Genesis 2:22- And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man....

Image refers to attributes in my opinion.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KT978 View Post
    Genesis 2:7- then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.....Very clear man was created from dirt and not an ape....
    Genesis 2:22- And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man....

Image refers to attributes in my opinion.
    Good point….I found the following to be the best explanation so far in my readings:

I Thessalonians 5:23
    "And the very God of peace sanctity you wholly; (or completely) and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

So there you have the three parts that make up mankind in the body, soul, and spirit. Now come on over to another verse in Hebrews chapter 4, and let’s drop in at verse 12. The Scripture divides the soul from the spirit, they are not one in the same, although they certainly have a close affinity, and it is hard to make a difference between them, but the Scripture does.

Hebrews 4:12
    "For the word of God is quick, (alive) and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit,(The Word of God is able to separate between the soul and spirit) and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

So man if I may take you back again to Genesis chapter 1:26…"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:…"

Not so much in the physical body appearance, because we know nothing of God having a body or a physical appearance, but the image is in the area of the soul and spirit which are invisible!

Now what I like to do in order to make this a little plainer and easier to understand is that in the area of man’s soul we again become a trinity of sort, and here is definitely the invisible.
    And that is we are made up of the mind, the will, and the emotions.

(excerpt from LesFeldick.org)

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Confirm this DARPA™? If I typed 'Agent Zuckerberg' would that sink the brad? What if these folks were 'in it together'?

vz6197bfee.png

And if someOne, anyOne types/says/utters "Google™ is Your friend.." this Self is lying to You..

I'd also go as far to type "this would be the last section these folks would visit as it goes against their whole deal (Hunab Ku/God/Jesus The Chris† are their 'opponent'...)
    Funny how they laugh and say "conspiracy theory" and the sheep repeat :)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456