Buying Ammo Online

Has anyone ever used a online service that lives in NY State most say it has to be shipped to an FFL dealer. I just got a text back from a place in Michigan USAAMMOSHOP They just went into business in 2020 but no feedback that I can find online or reviews. I called them went to voicemail then I received a text back asking what I needed. Asked a couple questions and they said they ship right to the address. Anyone heard anything on them or used them?

2. Member
    A quick google search reveals some concerns about its legitimacy. Here's a link to the Florida BBB:

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/tampa/prof...-0653-90316647
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

If they do ship to your door, they are violating state law. I would be willing to wager that website is a scam.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Zeenoo View Post
    Has anyone ever used a online service that lives in NY State most say it has to be shipped to an FFL dealer. I just got a text back from a place in Michigan USAAMMOSHOP They just went into business in 2020 but no feedback that I can find online or reviews. I called them went to voicemail then I received a text back asking what I needed. Asked a couple questions and they said they ship right to the address. Anyone heard anything on them or used them?
    That place is a scam sir. So you seriously have ship ammunition to a FFL if you live in NY? That’s ridiculous.

5. Member
    Thanks guys appreciate the help very much.

I’ve purchased from Lucky Gunner a few times. Not cheap but fast turnaround and good service.
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

7. Member
    They (merchant) have Old/Wrong info as that restriction has been gone for several years now unless you reside in the following counties within NYS : Bronx, Kings, Nassau, Queens, Richmond and New York.

Unfortunately many merchants either don't know this or just don't want to bother shipping to NYS in fear they might be violating the law. Cabela's will ship to me without question.