Software update for the ML

Is there any info for when an software update for the ML is expected or what would be the improvements?

Although I like it already, I would like:
    -more solid, detailed signals
    -a bit biggers signals, maybe a bit enlarged. For better lure recocnition
    -more stability when in waves
    -possibility to see waypoints in the ML screen so you can easy aim at them
    -2D depth overlay

what do you want to see improved?

2. Member
    A lot of people are pinning their hopes on the next update. I'm just hoping that they have not already reached the limits of the transducer itself with it not having a black box in the loop.
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member
    If they could improve the ability to see and track small lures any I would be very happy. Still a little behind Garmin in this area. I can do it but my crappie jigs still show up bigger on LS.

Delete

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    I would like to see improvements in range and image clarity.
    The range I can see my lure is about 20 ft which is a very short distance. It's easy to lose sight of a lure particularly in jigging directly underneath.
    Compared to MDI the clarity of tree and bushes is not very good. Its not good compared to Garmin either.

They need to improve target separation as well.

Overall I give the current software version a "C".

I will give HB an "A" for the latest Helix update. The ML was plug and play after the update. All four of my units detected the ML and the screens were ready.

They also fixed a mapping coloring issue with Lakemaster.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    Soooo, after much reading and too much You Tube. My question for you guys seeking to see small lure's.
    What is your transducer set too? Landscape Top/Bottom, Forward or Down. What depth you are in?
    What are your settings? In my beginning's with Solix & SI, I found the more adjustments I made for each
    individual structure it made a huge difference. If concentrated on the settings and adjustments and
    that includes the use and deployment of the Mega Live transducer and it's mount. So if they could increase the
    range to see your lure, would it just be more plug and play that your looking for or the ability to adjust even further?