Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Praying In Search of a decent used 300 or 400 series Ranger

Ok, I'm in search for a used in Decent shape Ranger Bass Boat. Now for the particulars, I'm wanting a Dual console, with rod storage on both port and starboard front deck. Also am wanting a 19ft or 20ft boat, leaning towards the 20ft with the appropriate maximum Hp rating for the boat. I'm also wanting mostly all original equipment pertaining to the Ranger boat . Updated Sonar's are Not Needed. And an updated Trolling motor is Not Needed. Also I can handle a good amount of small repairs myself, but I do not want a major project boat. I Do Not want any major Fiberglass work. Here is the kicker, I'm only going to spend no more than $8,000. I know it's Crazy! But I know there out there. And I realize this is going to be a 300 or 400 series Ranger. And it's going to be from 1985 to possibly a 1999. So please PM me. I'm located in East Tennessee. And I'm willing to travel a long distance for a good Decent boat. I'm ready to buy as I'm typing this, Cash in hand. So let me know what you got, Again PM me. Thanks Mark.

2. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Check out the Ranger spec pages above in the stickies that will answer your question for at least what models your looking for
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

3. Member
    Pm me. I have a 95 487vs no motor

4. Member
    Stay patient and you will find a good boat. I looked for over a year and finally found a 1998 461 with a 175 efi. I paid $7500 for the boat from a dealer. So far it’s been a great boat. Look on the for sale pages and dealers pages daily.

5. Member
    Good news, I found one. This thang is incredible. Stay tuned. Should be in Possession by this Monday.

6. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    pics would be sweet
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

7. Member
    Smart post. I did the same thing two years ago and have a great rig because of it.

8. Member
    Update, I got another Showroom condition Ranger, this time its a 1988 Ranger 373 V the BassMasters Classic model. Pictures coming, tried to post them here, but evidently there to big!!! Geeeeeezz! Sorry hopefully I can get them resized for this website.

9. Member
    I'm working on more pictures, while trying to change the size, it's wanting me to cut the pictures almost in half. Who wants to see half a boat? Aggravated!!!!!

10. Member
    More pictures to come. I'm having to downsize the pictures.. aggravated. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

11. Member
    That’s a good looking boat. Our first ranger was a 1984 373c Bass Masters Classic boat it had every option including a Lowrance 1510c paper graph. We paid $14,600 for it brand new then. That won’t even buy a 150hp motor today. I did buy a Triton TR186 brand new prize boat from Bob Seely in 2003 for $17,500. That was a great deal back then.

12. Member
    Had a 86 classic boat. That’s the original ranger look that got me hooked. Your going to be proud of that one

13. Member
    Guys, I can't find a Scratch on this Boat, the interior is even better, it's Crazy, one owner boat, I'm trying to post more pictures, but this website is wanting me to Butcher the pics. Anyway, I'll see what I can do, And yes this is the look that started it for me to. I'm 56 so this takes me back to the 80's watching the BassMasters on the TNN tv channel. Ranger Boats " were still building them one at a time". Go ta love it.

14. Member
    Had several over the yrs. 2 373’s, 364, 482 vs 94 classic boat , 487vs. And now a 518dvs. Only one I bought new was the 482. I would rather own a used ranger than a new other brand. Back in the early 80’s when I couldn’t afford a ranger , I would see someone launch one and say one day I will have a ranger. Go tour the factory something to see

15. Member
    Food for thought. That 373 would be wicked with a 200 on it. Almost did mine. My 518 isn’t much bigger and the 200 pushes it nice

16. Member
    The 373V has a Maximum hp rating of 175hp. My insurance company wouldn't like that. Not to mention, if I got into an accident on the water and it was my fault, it wouldn't be good for me in a court of law. Just saying. But yeah the 200hp would be nice.

17. Member
    Damn lawyers. But a hot rodded 175 would be ok. Just saying. Enjoy.

if you just search online, maybe this will work for you
    https://tinypng.com/
    or reduce the resolution to get a smaller file size

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast