Thread: Sharon Harris

Sharon Harris

For some crazy reason there has been know reports of a bass bite on Sharon Harris lately. Well I am going to change it. When we got there the water temps was 54 on a cloudy Thursday with very little to no wind.

We did find 59.3 degree water. We also caught fish. Not many but a few. 4 each but all 8 of them was between 2lb up to Mikes big fish of 6.02 lbs on my MLF scale. The fish was ALL caught on crank baits and ALL came in 3’ of water or less. The amount of Shad on little Sharon Harris to me is remarkable. Go back as far as possible and start fishing. I’d never found the fish if I didn’t look at other boats and no one was fishing deeper than 5’ of water. I’d guess not at almost 60 degree water.

Hope this helps at least 1 person.

2. Member
    Hey buddy, went fishing here yesterday, caught about 10 up to 3.5 pounds on bladeless jig and crankbaits. You should be killing them. Water temp here has warmed up to 44 degrees.

3. Banned
    Sounds like a very good oh Harris with numbers and size.congrats on you guys having a great day on the water.

4. Member
    Thank you sir.

we went crappie fishing on Jordan today. It was tough for us with out panoptics…… I believe I got one bought and then we will focus on Sharon Harris beginning 3-4 times a week when it gets put on.

5. Member
    Sorry about that Eddie! LoL

6. Banned
    Yeah…..gotta have that livescope…..can’t catch a fish without it

7. Member
    My buddy bought a pan optics in the spring classic in Mo back in March. He doesn’t bass fish and says he doesn’t need it in Mo and I agree. My spots in Mo are golden and he knows them all.

He wants 1200 to me for everything except the graph as he wants to keep the 93SV. I told him it’s just an expensive graph with no panoptics if he sells the stuff minus the graph. I told him I will give him $1500 but I want the whole thing. He is thinking about it. He says he just doesn’t know what units will be on sale in 80 days at the spring classic in Springfield Mo. I called the store and the guy I know doesn’t know for sure which units will be on sale but he did say there will be $1200 units on sale for the classic for $499 up to $599 and there is plenty of units BETTER than the Garmin when it comes to side and down image. So fingers crossed I get to buy his unit in the next cpl days. I’m a blind guy here just trying to fish and it hurts watching everyone do there thing and I’m struggling like this. It’s time I get a game changer. Fingers crossed.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bruhn View Post
    Thank you sir.

we went crappie fishing on Jordan today. It was tough for us with out panoptics…… I believe I got one bought and then we will focus on Sharon Harris beginning 3-4 times a week when it gets put on.
    Where were you? I was out with a friend and the crappy fisherman were THICK. Running up the river there were places with so many boats I had to slalom thru them idling. We caught a couple (bass) in about 8 feet of water. Sounds like we should have gone a little shallower. We found 58 degree water up the Haw near Stinkin'.

9. Member
    Had to do stuff with the wife. Same for tomorrow.