Clam straight drop comb

What would be the best action to get plan on using 3mm tungsten and 2# test open to other options. I did get a clam shanty for cheap $50 so almost there.

2. Member
    I would do the 28" Ultralight rod with the Straight Drop reel. Very nice setup for doing 3mm tungsten and then you could do the 1/16 Pinheads on there pretty easily as well. Get yourself a Gold/Black, Chrome/Blue, and Rainbow 1/16th Pinhead minnow. You will thank me, the crappies and perch will hate me. That 1/16th Pinhead has been absolute fire the last couple seasons for me, the jointed version works really really good too. Between those and 3mm tungstens I am pretty well set. I drop a few hair jigs on occasion as well, Kenders makes some sweet tungsten hair jigs that are worth a look.

3. Member
    Tom have you ever cleaned shanty can is and windows. Goal is to get one order this weekend jigd this morning and only got white bass and one short saugeye so I think it time to try something else

4. Member
    I've never cleaned the canvas or windows. It can be done in a big commercial washer like at a laundrymat. You would need to remove the skirt trim from the base edge of the tub and then undo the velcro around the frame bars, then you can fully remove the canvas from the frame and tub.