New z21 xl completion date ?

I was wondering if the completion dates are close to reality. I ordered mine back in November and I got an email it has a 1/19/22 completion date. So extremely quicker than they said. Are they actually right on there schedule ?

Brian

2. Member
    Mine was delivered within 2 weeks of completion date. I'm in north MS. I would imagine the distance to the nitro factory would play a role in delivery.
    Outstanding choice by the way. By far one of the best boats I've owned and I've had most of the major brands..

3. Member
    Don't mistake completion date with delivery date. After completion it can sit at the factory for a week or two waiting to be shipped.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

4. Member
    Mine came pretty close to its completion date. It did take several weeks for delivery. Also I love mine! Fit and finish is excellent. Rides and fishes great. Been in a Ranger for close to 40 years.

5. Member
    waiting on my new one to be shipped now!

6. Member
    Mine got delivered a little late, but then sat at the local Bass Pro for two - three weeks. My personal experience was I had zero contact or updates if I didn't call.

7. Member
    Who did you cal? The factory?

8. Member
    From previous post I had made based on my 2022 Z21XL purchase mid 2021.
    Typically there is not much information forthcoming once the dealer places the order for your boat. I ordered mine through BPS and they were never able to provide much info and almost no detail. They only could provide weekly updates saying it was in build or not. I called Nitro directly and talked to Barbara at 417-873-4555 select option #5 for better information update. Barbara was awesome, but don't expect a ton of details. She was able to tell me the order my boat build was in, if there were any parts delays and if it was ready for shipping and invoice. Not much you can do anyway - so its just sit back and wait. Once it arrives at the dealer they should be able to do final rigging and clean up for delivery in no more than a week 10 days at most. Patience with them is best policy. I received outstanding service but I always tip the folks working on my boat. They took great care of me and quickly solved the small issues I had with the boat. Hope this helps. Congrats on the new boat and best of luck.

9. Member
    Also from previous post - Date details for my 2022 Z21.
    My Z21 was 10 days in build but lost almost 2 weeks due to parts shortage. Load plan may be anywhere from a couple of days to a week then about 3-5 days to arrive at dealer. My dealer (BPS) had it about 4 days for final rigging and cleanup. Detail on my 2022 Z21 XL Pro as follows:
    Ordered: 5/29/21
    Build Start: 7/6/21
    Invoiced to Dealer and shipped: 8/9/21
    Arrived at BPS in VA: 8/11/21
    Took Delivery: 8/20/21

I just got done talking to a friend that recently picked up a 21 XL that I was unaware of. He openly without asking mentioned that the 21XL is the best boat he has ever ran. And he has ran them all. The ride is incredible, even in big water, lots of storage, and fully loaded with a full 62 gallons of gas, tournament load, livewells full, a 200 lb driver and 300 lb passenger, was running 71 mph.

I just wish one would fit in my garage.....
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

11. Member
    Go buy one of those plastic sheds, mount it to the back wall of the garage and cut a hole. :)

Go buy one of those plastic sheds, mount it to the back wall of the garage and cut a hole. :)
    LOL!!! It's a concrete wall and underground as well....
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLOST View Post
    LOL!!! It's a concrete wall and underground as well....
    Maybe a 20 XL is in the works??