2020 20ZXR issue *Power button Dry dock not working*

A month ago I was running the dry dock and realized that evening it was not working. The power button is not illuminated neither is the dry dock button. I turn off the dry dock and still now Power Button light. Checked the fuses and all are good. Tried to contact the dealer but they are closed through Jan 4th. If I had to guess I’d say the dry dock blower/motor blew out?

appreciate any responses. Thanks

2. Member
    Blue sea main power switch on?

3. Member
    Main power on. Everything works fine. Dry Dock doesn’t come on nor does the power switch light. Power button still works not immuminated.
    Last edited by Copnhgn; 12-26-2021 at 11:47 PM.

4. Member
    Do the guages come on when the power switch is on? Could be the light in the switch has gone out.

As for dry dock... Did the wires come off the switch? Maybe the blower died?

5. Member
    Get it scheduled into your dealer for warranty repair!

Good Luck!

6. Member
    All the gauges work fine. I’ll get it to the dealer! Was hoping for a quick fix!

7. Member
    Did you pull the switch to make sure the wires haven’t came loose from the switch?

8. Member
    Mine wasn't working once, took off the panel behind the switch and found the timer had fallen off. Luckily I could see it down there. It could have travelled where I couldn't have seen it. Reconnected it and taped it back on.

9. Member
    looks like a red disk, but its the timer, good luck

10. Member
    Can anyone tell me how to wire the timer back in, for a novice? I took mine off to test to see if this was the problem with mine. Like an idiot I didn't pay attention to how it was wired. It was my problem but now I can't figure out how to wire it back up. I have the Dry Dock and OxyMax. thanks

11. Member
    Don't think it matters with the red disk timer, just plug the timer in, its just two wires, both positive, runs inline to the fan. Cant be backwards. Not sure if there's another style on another model. The Oxy should be on another/different circuit.

12. Member
    Update? Wondering if the OP fixed the problem.

13. Member
    Update: Power switch fail and one of the dry dock fan motors had a blown capacitor? Both replaced under warranty.

14. Member
    I only found one blower motor on mine? 2020 Skeeter ZX225. My problem is that is was running and then it wasn’t. Light on switch is on and when I removed the motor and ran it to 12v it worked fine.