Thread: Merry Christmas

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member santee bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manning
    Posts
    4,299

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas to my South Carolina BBC friends.

  2. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Johns Island, SC
    Posts
    2,216
    #2
    Merry Christmas, Inky.

    How are you feeling? Back to fishing yet? Miss seeing your posts here.

  3. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Prosperity,South Carolina
    Posts
    361
    #3
    Merry Christmas to you ,how's the fishing can I catch any in the swamp this time of year

  4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordville, FL/Lake Hartwell, SC
    Posts
    71,290
    #4
    Merry Christmas Inky!!

  5. Member santee bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manning
    Posts
    4,299
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by c rig View Post
    Merry Christmas, Inky.

    How are you feeling? Back to fishing yet? Miss seeing your posts here.
    C rig, I’am feeling well but haven’t been on the water in 2 years.I am on my 3rd round of treatments on a nebulizer,inhaler & some meds with treatments.I still will need to fix the power trim before getting back at it.I still do cardiac rehab 3 days a week for exercise.One good thing,no depression at all,just a little lazy.

  6. Member santee bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manning
    Posts
    4,299
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
    Merry Christmas to you ,how's the fishing can I catch any in the swamp this time of year
    The lakes & swamp are low but I do hear of swamp fish being caught.They are pinned up.

  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    258
    #7
    Hello all, spending the winter in the Santee area, is there one area of Marion you could recommend for me to spend time fishing/learning given the place is so intimidating, I really don't want to have to venture too far from the ramp, I am driving down 26 from columbia area. Mainly bass fishing but wife and I would like to chase some crappie around also.

  8. Member PhoenixDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Millville, NJ
    Posts
    1,094
    #8
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Inky. I'm planning on coming down the 2nd week of March. It would be great to catch up at the diner sometime that week. And if you want, and are up to it, hop on my boat for a day!
    I'll be in touch.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

  9. Member santee bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Manning
    Posts
    4,299
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDrew View Post
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Inky. I'm planning on coming down the 2nd week of March. It would be great to catch up at the diner sometime that week. And if you want, and are up to it, hop on my boat for a day!
    I'll be in touch.
    Thank you,look forward to it.