Allison Livewell Plug

The bolt in my livewell plug rattled loose and the bolt and small washer must have flushed out before I realized what happened. Does anybody know who makes the plug that Allison uses in their livewells? Or, do I need to call Bill at the plant after the holidays? Trying to get one sooner than that, if possible. Appreciate any help on this.

Merry Christmas!
    2015 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2021 Mercury Racing 300R (1.75)

My guess would be Bill..
    I've never seen that exact plug anywhere else. I figure the parts are stuck either at the elbow or at the valve. I don't think they can get all the way out.
    I got lucky when mine did the same thing and was able to retrieve the parts with an old home-made flexible parts grabber.
    Not positive but I think the bolt and washer can be replaced with SS pieces from hardware store.

Same thing happened to me a couple months back. I just used some old hardware I had to fix it, but it doesn't tighten or loosen as smoothly as it did before. I stuck a fish tape up the exit or drain tube, but could feel or hear nothing, so I assumed my parts said by by being rattled out bouncing along at speed.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    My guess would be Bill..
    I've never seen that exact plug anywhere else. I figure the parts are stuck either at the elbow or at the valve. I don't think they can get all the way out.
    I got lucky when mine did the same thing and was able to retrieve the parts with an old home-made flexible parts grabber.
    Not positive but I think the bolt and washer can be replaced with SS pieces from hardware store.
    I picked up a threaded bar, washer, & hex nut at Ace Hardware and put some Loc-tite on. Hope it holds together a bit better with the Loc-tite.
    2015 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2021 Mercury Racing 300R (1.75)