Nitro colors motor

If you order a nitro say Blue color dos the company put on Blue stickers on the mercury motor also ? I know mercury uses red and black stickers but because I'm having a blue color order I would think there would put on blue decals also. ?

Thanks any infor.

2. Member
    No, the mercury comes with the standard red/black mercury colors. Guys are ordering custom decals to change them.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

3. Member
    Thanks
    I was looking on this site.
    https://garzonstudio.com/store/

They have a lot of decals.

4. Member
    20210408_141552.jpg

Garzon studio is definitely who you need to go with! Great color selection and they look sweet! Hardest part of installation is removing the old stickers.
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    20210408_141552.jpg

Garzon studio is definitely who you need to go with! Great color selection and they look sweet! Hardest part of installation is removing the old stickers.

Love your picture of the blue sticker on your motor. Makes it look a lot better then the standard red sticker. What blue color is the boat ? Thanks

6. Member
    It's the Ranger Nassau Blue with Silver outline. It's slightly a lighter shade of blue than the boat but not too noticeable. If I had to do it again, I'd go with Nitro Blue Flame.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    It's the Ranger Nassau Blue with Silver outline. It's slightly a lighter shade of blue than the boat but not too noticeable. If I had to do it again, I'd go with Nitro Blue Flame.
    I contacted Garzon they can do the voodoo blue in the 250 its $40.00 They have to make that voodoo blue was the Blue Flame color on there site ?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy50999 View Post
    I contacted Garzon they can do the voodoo blue in the 250 its $40.00 They have to make that voodoo blue was the Blue Flame color on there site ?
    Yup
    Screenshot_20211231-225144_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know it's for the 200hp, but I'm sure they have that color in 250 hp as well or can make it in that color.
    Last edited by twise7; 12-31-2021 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Add photo