Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

I know this time of year this page gets a little slow but just wanted to reach out and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. The last couple of years have been tough for most people in one way or another, so try to focus on what good has happened. Be thankful for family and friends. I lost my dad on Dec. 28th 5 years ago. It is hard this time of year for me. BUT a couple positives... My twins started driving. It was some great one on one time. I have done quite a bit of fishing with my brother. One of my boys won VA Division 2 state Football championship. My business is doing well. I have also met alot of good people on the BBC!!!

So to get this started in the right direction everyone that visits this page post something good that has happened over this past year. Being positive and smiling helps a great deal.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

Sorry to hear about your dad Roger. Congrats on all the other good news!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member
    Merry Christmas! Had a great year of fishing and no family disasters. Everyone is well. Can't beat that.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jimmy View Post
    Merry Christmas! Had a great year of fishing and no family disasters. Everyone is well. Can't beat that.
    Amen!!
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

5. Member
    This is a tough time of year in our house as well. My Wife’s mother went to hospital on Christmas Day and passed away days later. My wife was 14 at the time. So I try very to make Christmas special for her.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Semper Fi

6. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Sadly, my brother died last month. We were very close, so it hurts. I did have what I am hoping is successful eye cornea layer transplant on the sixth of this month, so that should be really good news for best friend, Joyce, who has been “driving miss Daisy” for the last several months!

I wish for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our VA BBC folks!!!!!!

7. Member
    Merry Christmas Roger and Larry, from a satisfied customer.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSN671 View Post
    Merry Christmas Roger and Larry, from a satisfied customer.
    Well thank you sir. Good to hear from you. Hope everyone is doing great on your end.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx