Exclamation My caymas finally arrived

2. Member
    Smoking hot colors, glass fenders look great with that color! Let us know what kind of numbers you get out of the Yam please.

3. Member
    24 p (prop that came with ) 2 degree wedges. Hydraulic jack plate 4 lithium / 10 raptors/ full tank / no tackle/ 2 people. Top speed 70.3.
    boat road high , no walk at all. After all the info I read on the caymas numbers top speed , seems a little low with given the weight I was running
    I will say this , Caymas has built a really nice boat The finish on the fiberglass is flawless, well thought out dash , Decks are large ,
    front deck soft enough to sleep on , tons more I could comment on maybe on different post.

Heck yes… congrats on another great looking rig!!

5. Member
    Congratulations on the new boat!
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cp3434 View Post
    24 p (prop that came with ) 2 degree wedges. Hydraulic jack plate 4 lithium / 10 raptors/ full tank / no tackle/ 2 people. Top speed 70.3.
    boat road high , no walk at all. After all the info I read on the caymas numbers top speed , seems a little low with given the weight I was running
    I will say this , Caymas has built a really nice boat The finish on the fiberglass is flawless, well thought out dash , Decks are large ,
    front deck soft enough to sleep on , tons more I could comment on maybe on different post.
    Beautiful boat, sure do not like speed numbers, I figured it would be a 74 mph rig.

7. Member
    Send the prop to Croxton, my boat came with a 24 fury and wouldn’t run. He measured it at 25 from the factory, props they are turning out are not very accurate.

8. Member
    Looks great!