Thread: Suicidal Woman

Question Suicidal Woman

A despondent young woman who had lost her job...

... and her house had decided to commit suicide.

She was walking along a bridge across the harbor, getting the nerve to jump in, when a young man saw her.

"Don't do it!" he called out. He looked at her and realized she was incredibly beautiful. He came closer.

"What's wrong?" he asked. The woman told him.

"Okay, here's the thing," he said. "I'm a crew member on a ship that leaves for Europe tomorrow morning. How about you come with me on the ship. I'll bring you food and drink." He slid his arm around her. "I keep you happy, you keep me happy."

She agreed. After all, there wasn't much else to do. She didn't have family. The man was quite handsome as well. No harm in trying.

The next morning, he hid her in one of the lifeboats on the ship with a pillow and a blanket. Every night, he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made love until dawn.

One day, about a week after the affair started, the captain was doing his rounds and found her inside one of the lifeboats. "What the hell are you doing here?" She explained what was going on.

"I get food and a trip to Europe, and he gets to screw me."

"He sure does, sweetheart. This is the Sydney Harbor Ferry.

2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

3. Member

Phoenix 919 Merc 225 pro XS

5. Member
    Had two sailors on my ship try to bring two females to the US from Roda Spain. They were found three days out at sea. Had to turn around and take them back. Two sailors were walked off ship and never seen or heard from again.

6. Banned