Banned

Walleye,sauger fishing

Love some cold water fresh fish,anyone want to share some likely water sheds to try my luck on? Always have an open seat as well.TY

2. Member
    Below Cheatham dam and on KY lake where the Duck river comes in were our two favorite places. On KY lake we out in at Cuba landing
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smalljawguy View Post
    Below Cheatham dam and on KY lake where the Duck river comes in were our two favorite places. On KY lake we out in at Cuba landing
    Let me know if your down to go to Cheatham,I’ve got the boat

Below Cordell Hull dam is good too.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

The carp absolutely ruined striper and catfishing below Cheatham. Not sure if it has affected the sauger or not. The tailwater below Pickwick used to also be a great place. Haven't been to either winter fishing for some time so take it for what it's worth.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

6. Member
    There were some good limits caught at Pickwick dam last year. I caught several keepers in the Saltillo area last year as well but no limits.
    Water temps are around 50, so there should be a few hitting but they should really heat up the middle to end of January thru mid March. Hopefully we won’t get too much rain in the next couple of months.

7. Banned
    [QUOTE=BemisBasser;12237054]There were some good limits caught at Pickwick dam last year. I caught several keepers in the Saltillo area last year as well but no limits.
    Water temps are around 50, so there should be a few hitting but they should really heat up the middle to end of January thru mid March. Hopefully we won’t get too much rain in the next couple of months.[/QUOTE

man if I’m going to pickwick I’m chasing SM.Good advise though