Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aero320 View Post
    I have these mounts. They are CNC machined from acetal bar stock (I think this company is a regular machine shop). The machining is impeccable! The Perspective view is adjusted in 10 degree increments … they call this model the “Dominator” … I have been using it for over a year with great results.
    I like this aero, but I'm a little concerned about it not having the 8 degree cant to the mount. I realize the tilt was built in to get the beam past the TM housing for those installing on the TM shaft, but after much discussion in this forum about that fact, many have commented that the tilt also helps with processing and correct the return signal of unwanted images. Have you found this mount to alter the view and operation in any way different than the Garmin mount?

2. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    I am not "Yet" a buddy of mine just ordered one and I'm going to see what it looks like once he gets his
    Ordered! Couldn't wait and risk a backorder with spring around the corner.

3. Member
    Just letting everyone know the first 3 versions of the LiveScope mount are now available and on the website at www.rytekmarine.com In a couple weeks as soon as I get my hands on the LVS34 the same mount body will be used with the LVS34 adapter which for those that have already ordered the LVS32 model can quickly just swap the adapter without needing to purchase a whole new mount. Infinite adjustability in all views, tool free, easy to read mode indicators and I have not had an application yet where a customer could not use the mount! https://rytekmarine.com/collections/...e-activetarget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12