Thread: 2006 294

Banned

2006 294

Ran a new transducer to the helm and lost power to the main power rocker switch. Don’t see anything knocked loose. Wasn’t sure if there was an inline fuse i could’ve accident separated somewhere in the gunnel while i was running the transducer wire. Is it as simple as running a new wire from the battery to the switch and then the rest of the accessories will get power? Not reading any volts on an ohm meter. No wiring diagrams to be found. Gauges, trim, outboard and trolling motor still work. Nothing tripped on the breakers. Just got this boat recently and the wiring is a mess under the console. Thanks!

2. Member
    look for scotch looks they cause lots of issues
    Last edited by mactlman; 12-18-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Open up the back compartment where you access the batteries, pumps, etc. and look on the right side. Look very closely and you should find a fuse holder tucked way up. Maybe even partially covered by tape. I had the same issue on my 200 XL

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    Open up the back compartment where you access the batteries, pumps, etc. and look on the right side. Look very closely and you should find a fuse holder tucked way up. Maybe even partially covered by tape. I had the same issue on my 200 XL
    That was it! Those fuses are hard to find