2009 Mercury Pro XS 2-Stroke (438 Hours)

**** Thread Title is Wong, and I Can't Change It. Engine is 2009 *****

Re-powered my 21' Bullet. So I'm now in a position to sell this 2-stroke engine.
    I'm selling:
    * 2009 Mercury Pro XS 2-Stroke (purchased in 2010 w/ boat & trailer)
    * I am the original owner - I bought this engine when I bought my 21' Bullet XRD.
    * This engine has 438 hours on it . The hours would be a lot lower if I ran my engines like a bat out of H*ll. The fact that I often run it at 25-35 mph means I log more hours.
    * This engine had been in the shop twice (maybe three times) for repairs - the compressor failed (while under warranty) and a thermostat was changed after a small piece of trash became lodged in it. I vaguely recall maybe having the small oil reservoir replaced due to sensor sending "false alarms." My dealer has all the records.
    * This engine has received all recommended maintenance (100 hr., 300 hr., etc.) from my Mercury dealer. He can pull the full record from the engine.
    * This engine has never been run with a single drop of ethanol fuel.
    * Every gallon run thru this engine has contained Don's "cocktail" of Mercury additives.
    * This engine has never been run "hard." Bullets are pretty light boats - so the engine doesn't strain to get the boat on plane.
    *Was run Wide Open once - while propping it out when it was new. On most fishing trips the fastest it has been run is between 40-50 MPH. (WOT = 83 mph).
    * I know of nothing wrong/broken/defective on this engine.
    * This engine runs great and it's been well cared for.
    * Boat stays in my garage, so engine cowling has no appreciable deterioration from sun/UV.

Price: $9,000 (Shipping not included)
    Payment: Cashier's Check (Will accept personal check but would have to hold motor until check cleared).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by egammon; 01-17-2022 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Updating engine info

2. Member
    Still have it pm me