Tripod recommendations

I’m looking for a tripod for predator hunting. I have been looking at a nightsnipe tournament hunter from predator hunter outdoors and also one from night goggles. Does any one have one of these or know anything about them? Thanks

I have the bog tripod,. very stable. Put treestand back pack straps on it. much cheaper than the night goggles offering and in stock. I looked into the ng ones and there was a long wait time. I too have a carbon fiber one that is very light weight but rickety.

3. Member
    Bought a Bog Adrenaline a couple weeks ago and have used it a few times. Killing a deer while using it last week. Very stable and extremely adjustable. it also has the "switcharoo" top so you can easily change the heads if you want.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Love my BOG deathgrip.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

Body in North GA (Lake Lanier) - Heart in KS
    Trek Balls!
    2008 ChampioN 198 / 225 Opti ProXS! 1999 187 DC Elite / Merc 175 efi & 1989 184 DCR /Merc 175 xri

6. Member
    I do a lot of hog hunting at night. I have used a few models that attach to a pic rail system, but like the Bog Death Grip better. The Bog will hold the rifle for you, but when I get ready to shoot, I back off the clamp so the forearm just rests in the grip cradle. That way, I can even take the rifle out of the tripod and shoot at one even running behind me.