Thread: Z-19 Bow Set up

USA Z-19 Bow Set up

I am replacing my current Fortrex with a new one(80lb and US2) and replacing my elite 9ti with a Carbon 12 on the bow. I have Elite 12TI2 at console, they will be linked via NEMA Network.

1. I am selling the boat after the season next year, so not gonna spend Ghost or Garmin money

2. Should I use the built in US2 for Carbon or install the external 2d Transducer I am currently running from Elite 9?

3. OR install the Active 3 and 1 that comes with the Carbon 12?

I am looking at the possibility of adding either Lowrance Active Target (which will connect with Carbon 12) or the Garmin Panoptix (which I will have to buy another unit for) either way this part will be removed when I sell the boat.

Basically, I am trying to figure out the way to get the best bang for my buck, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, the best fishing set up with this gear.

Thanks!

2. Member
    Hey Tom, hope all is going well. For your bow unit it you think you want side imaging up there go 3 in 1
    For my carbon I installed a down imaging/2D transducer. I did not think I would like side imaging on the bow plus the stumps around here would probably destroy that large 3 in 1.